Preparing for your Delivery and Installation
Before the delivery day arrives, there are several tasks you should complete to ensure a smooth installation
- Task 1: Floors, cabinets and countertops should be installed and finished prior to installation
- Task 2: Compare the dimensions of your new appliance with its designated space and the path to it. Take note not only of the height, width, and depth of the new appliance but also the size of doorways, hallways, and stairwells it must pass through. Ensure that there's enough space for the appliance to function properly—doors should be able to open fully, and there should be enough ventilation space.
- Task 3: Clear the area where the new appliance will be installed and the pathway leading to it. This involves removing any physical obstructions and ensuring the floor can bear the appliance's weight. Pay special attention to uneven flooring, low-hanging lights, or delicate decorations that could interfere with the delivery.
- Task 4: Ensure the appropriate hookups are in place. Check the power requirements of your new appliance and ensure that your home's electrical system can meet these needs. For appliances needing water or gas connections, confirm that these are functioning and accessible. we will connect and test appliances after installation.
- Task 5: Secure or move any fragile items or valuables that could be accidentally damaged during delivery. Consider items such as picture frames, vases, or anything that might be knocked over or bumped into. Covering floors and corners where heavy appliances might scratch or dent surfaces is also a good idea.